Friday, March 18, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 11

Something you hate. Seriously? This photo challenge was not made for me. I could go on about things I hate for HOURS a la Peter Griffin's What Really Grinds My Gears. For instance, the ridiculous girls who think the gym locker room in our office complex is an appropriate place to take their shits. Because no one is in the locker room to hear and smell that! Or my neighbors. Have a I mentioned lately that I hate my neighbors? Working in general isn't something I love but I don't know if I would say I hate it (can't actually. Not really in the mood to get fired for saying it again). That bitch on Twitter who called me a fug bitch and told me the falcons suck. I should put her picture on here and take a poll. How hold is this whore from Boston? I said 15 and she said Fuck you. Gotta me 16 then. What a potty mouth on that one. Or the old lady in the left lane yesterday making the turn onto Roswell Road at less than a mile an hour. Literally STOPPING then going an inch then stopping again. I honked and some asshat waiting at the red light to turn onto Glenridge yelled out his window to calm down. Shut the fuck up dickhead and mind your own business. If it was St. Patrick's day and you were stuck behind a handicapped woman who shouldn't be driving in the first place you'd be honking too. I guess maybe this has turned into a Friday Freakout. Also, I hate being broke. How's that for a hate? And mom's who post stupid shit on their facebook about their kids. I hate that more than I hate the political bullshit people seem to think I want to read. You are not an expert, nor could you do the job better you idiot.

I guess the thing that encompasses all my bitching is STUPIDITY.

No comments: