Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 8

A Photo That Makes Me Laugh... wow that will be tough.

This photo is from my last night living in NJ. It was August and hot as fuck but I was sick as a dog with some random ass rash that had plagued me over the summer (not a STD before you assume. Turned out to be strep throat in my skin). The guys wanted to take me out for a last night out on the town and it ended up being a shit show. I couldn't even tell you what the hell was going on here but the night included erotic photo hunt, fencing with barstools, naked dancing, wrestling matches, shots, chinese fire drills and god knows what else. It could not have been a better last night and I have 50+ pictures to remind me of what an awesome group of friends I have back home.

No comments: