Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I have to learn to cook?!?!?!

Weight: 164.8
Workout: 1 hour on the elliptical (which will be done in about an hour. Got to let the food settle)

Food Diary

breakfast:
Well I was too lazy for breakfast at my apt. That and I had no milk and no pans to cook eggs in since they were sitting in my sink growing shit I don't even want to try to name. By the time I got to work I was STARVING. So I opened the top of my cubicle and there were Fiber One Bars (140 calories, 4 g of fat, 29 g of carbs and 2 g of protein). About an hour later I had a serving of Quakes and some water.

lunch:
We had a managers meeting today so lunch was provided for us! We got this place called Goldberg's deli. Since I didn't have time to look into what was on the menu I ended up getting a Caesar salad (with a side of baked lays- how RANDOM). The Caesar salad was alright and I really liked that they threw egg on there. Some protein.

Snack:
Skinny Cow dippers. Once those things are gone, I am done eating them! I don't even know if they are in Eat This, Not That but seriously, we need to get away from the packaged shit.

dinner:
I ate WAYYYY too much at dinner. Probably because I didn't eat a good breakfast and then I didn't eat until like 7:10pm because I had to go shopping and do other random things. Needless to say, dinner was DELICIOUS. I ate some Barilla Wheat pasta with sundried tomato pesto, artichoke hearts, feta cheese and grilled chicken. I am still learning serving sizes though so I didn't do so great there.

As promised, here is today's shopping list- let me know your thoughts, or if you have any great recipes, please share. Because I'm fairly certain, I will have to learn how to cook without burning my apt down.

  • Kroger Bottled Water
  • Kroger Skim Milk (ewww I hate milk with fat in it- bleh)
  • Kroger Grapefruit Juice (Eat That!)
  • Horizon Organic Chocolate 1 % Milk (Eat That! Also, my favorite post workout drink! Great for rebuilding your muscles!)
  • YoCrunch Low fat yogurt
  • Great Green Organic Tortilla Chips with Flaxseed
  • Romaine Lettuce (organic as well)
  • Oscar Myer smoked Ham
  • Bananas
  • Vine Ripe Tomatoes
  • Dole Strawberries
  • Organic grapes
  • Bell peppers (red, yellow and green- I have NO clue how to cook them!)
  • Organic Grapefruits
  • Thomas English Muffins- Wheat
  • Pepperidge Farm Whole grain bread

No comments: