Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grocery Lists...meant to be broken

Heyo!

I am feeling fabulous today after a wonderful workout :) I did 20 minutes on the elliptical machine (do anyone else's feet fall asleep on this machine?) and then 25 minutes on the bike followed by 25 minutes of Pilates. And to prove to you that I am getting better at this Pilates shiz...I have included a picture for you to admire (I know you love my lime green shirt- shout out to Team Moneyshot kickball team!)


Anyway, food diary...


breakfast Multigrain Cheerios with skim milk.

snack Quakes. Amanda N. you will be proud to know that I am almost done with all the Quakes in my apt and did not purchase any more of them!

lunch My leftover Urban Flats Midwestern Flat. Just as good as it was last night!

snack Edys Overload Peanut Butter Cup Icecream. I swear it is in the eat that section of the book. Scouts honor. This was NOT on my grocery list but I made the mistake of zipping down that aisle :(

dinner Omg I made a serious effort to include something from every food group! I missed fruits but its okay. I'm full but not overstuffed. I marinated chicken in Newman's Own Honey Mustard dressing and served it with Joy of Cooking Potatoes, two rolls and a side salad with cucumbers, tomato, cheese and honey mustard spritzer. I finished it off with a glass of milk (my fav!) And I even took a picture for you!



Grocery List (less than 50 bucks- score!)

Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk
Kroger skim milk
Yo Crunch yogurt
Bananas
Caeser dressing
Romaine bagged lettuce
Tomatoes
Texas Pete Hot Sauce
Eggbeaters No Crate Eggs
Natures Own Wheat Bread with EXTRA Fiber
Thomas English Muffins- Better Start Multigrain
Cheerios
Yogurt Cheerios
Ritz Wheat Crackers
Wheat Thins
Grapefruit Juice
Edys Ice Cream
Thoughts? Suggestions? Tell me what are your must have staples?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I always have popcorn on hand, but unless you like air popped with nothing on it, which is like eating air, then I would leave it at the store while you are trying to loose weight. If you do like air popped popcorn, you can have my air popper if you want it. I don't care for air, so I don't use it.