Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So Out of Shape!


Weight: 164.2 (the old standby weight...ughhh)
Workout: 2 mile run and ab work

Food Diary:
breakfast- multigrain cheerios with a banana and skim milk
Snack- Quakes
Lunch- Organic white grapes, turkey with mayo, muenster cheese, lettuce and tomato on whole grain bread and chocolate pudding
Snack- jalepeno and cheese appetizer from savorings
Dinner- hamburger with hot sauce, ranch, lettuce and tomato with tots and skim milk

I am in no way ready for the Buckhead Sizzler on September 26th. I ran two miles today and my knees are killing me! Who the hell ENJOYS running? What was I doing in high school for 3 hours a day. I was absolutely crazy (but super skinny)! I signed up for a cool website to track my workouts and meet other runners, too. Special thanks to Barbie for showing it to me! Sign up at www.dailymile.com!

Special thanks to Cortney who sent me some great recipes! I have included one I cannot wait to try- maybe this weekend :)
  • 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
  • 1 cup frozen chopped onions and bell peppers, thawed
  • 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
  • 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 4 onion buns
  • 4 leaves butter lettuce
  • 4 slices tomato
  • 4 slices red onion
Mix turkey, bacon, seasoning, hot sauce, salt and pepper in bowl. For into patties. Using a grill pan...grill burgers 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.

1 comment:

...Barbie... said...

Erin! I want to be your friend on Dailymile! Now I gotta find you [expect a friend request in like 5,10 minutes]. the buckhead sizzler is gonna kick my ass too. god damn atlanta hills.