Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things are about to go quiet...

Weight: unknown (no scale at the parentals)
Workout: none- too lazy and busy!
Food Diary
breakfast- eggs, turkey sausage and a croissant
lunch- protein bar
snack- banana
snack 2- cheese with crackers
dinner- chicken marinated in hot sauce on wheat toast with tomato and cheese
desert- icecream!

Okay, so football season is starting. I could not have picked a worse time to do this. Ridiculous. So I promise to TRY to keep up with this but I will forget to post on top of forgetting what I ate or forgetting to eat. Or boozing too much. Uggghhhh.

Before I disappear into football season I want to address a question a friend of mine asked me forever ago! Tanya, I have not forgotten about you! Okay, I forgot to answer the question at first...then, I remembered and just couldn't find time to address it. While I was in Florida for a friend's wedding (hey Lisa!) I needed to go running and tapped into google for help. I found a couple of sites that could help you as well so they are listed below:
  • www.mapmyrun.com
  • www.usatf.org/routes
  • www.walkjogrun.com
  • www.run.com

2 comments:

...Barbie... said...

ohh i love mapmyrun.com now i hope you didnt introduce me to more addicting things. thanks....

Tanya said...

Thank you. I need to get out during the week since I am going to Vegas in December. I do not want a repeat of Napa. It hurt to much.