Monday, September 14, 2009

Mulligan...

I'm calling a do over. Starting immediately. This weekend...I know I forewarned you all I would muck this up terribly and lets just say it isn't often I'm so accurate. While my food intake was not bad, my drinking binge was par for the course. And the hangover day was horrendous starting with some burger king in the morning and ending with some Panda Express to close the evening out. Nice work. So we are starting over. TODAY. Of course, when I got home from Athens I weighed in at 163. By this morning...165. Sigh.

Food Diary:
Breakfast- peanut butter on a wheat english muffin
snack- quakes
lunch- cliff bar
dinner- pasta with chicken, chocolate milk

Workout- 40 minutes bike, arm workout

Not too bad of a day :) Could be better but waiting on a check so I can buy some produce!

1 comment:

...Barbie... said...

I am embarrased to say this, but when I clicked on your entry I was hoping to see a picture of my dog. Sadly, I did not.