Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Not Strep!

Weight: 165.2
Workout: None
Food Diary:
breakfast- eggs with pico de gallo and hot sauce, wheat english muffin with butter and grapefruit juice
snack- strawberries
snack 2- crackers with pepper cheese
Lots of ginger ale
Dinner- pasta with tomato basil sauce, chicken and feta cheese

I'm still sick but the good news is it is not strep! My mom's friend is a nurse and came by and performed a stress test and took a look down my throat. Her conclusion is that I have some kind of congestion (despite the lack of s stuffed nose) that has backed into my ear and throat instead of coming down the normal channel. You know they are all connected blah blah blah. She gave me pain killers for the ear and told me to continue taking cold medicine. In other news, I felt so terrible yesterday I failed to notice I had taken night time medication in the am until I was sitting in traffic on 85 half asleep. Sweet move. Also, she said rest was the best thing I could do for it but that I should be able to work out today! Thank god, I feel and look like a fat cow right now.

No comments: