Monday, September 7, 2009

Emotional Eating...and sickness

Weight: 165.6
Workout: hour walk
Food Journal:
breakfast- banana pancakes and grapefruit juice
snack- skinny cow dipper

I haven't had lunch yet but I will say I'm felling terrible- possibly from the loss of UGAs football game and my ensuing drunkfest to forget it (and of course commemorate the wedding of Claire and Colin). But my throat is now killing me and my ear feels a little funny so I think I am getting sick now. But I will try to remember what I have eaten the past three days....

Friday- a day of snacking
Breakfast was eggs with pico de gallo and hot sauce as well as a glass of grapefruit juice. I was pretty fulfilled but I think 1/2 an english muffin might be a good addition.
Snack was a snack pack which i found in the Not that section of Eat This Not That so I guess as soon as I finish these off, I will ditch them.
Second snack was a Fiber One bar.
Third snack was cream cheese and jalapeno appetizers from pillsbury (only 200 calories)
Fourth snack was skinny dippers
Finally, dinner came around and I was hungry enough to REALLY eat. My sister and I made grilled chicken in sun dried tomato marinade and made them into sandwiches with lettuce and tomato. And cajun seasoned french fries.
After wandering Wal Mart my sister and I picked up some ice cream (after comparing brands and finding one with only 200 calories).
I also worked out for 2 hours so that was good!

Saturday:
For breakfast I had a banana and organic chocolate milk from Horizons. After going for a mile run, biking for 45 minutes and using the elliptical for 30 minutes. Then I cut myself off because I was heading to a wedding and would be snacking and drinking. So, bad decision, but I actually wasn't hungry most of the day. For dinner, I had steak and some salad. And about 2 bottles of wine. Then the dawgs lost and all hell broke loose. Beer, shots, wine and popcorn. Blackout.

Sunday:
Doritos for breakfast. I was lucky to be moving. Lunch was pepperoni pizza. Chips and Dip. Some Corona Light. And some fabulous grilled pork. Pass out.
Update:
Dinner was Potato soup with grilled cheese. A few quakes to round it out. Massive quantities of Diet Ginger Ale. Tylenol night medication rounded it out and led to 10 straight hours of sleep after a 4 hour nap during the day.

No comments: