Monday, August 31, 2009

Starting Over

Weight: 166.2
Workout: None
Food Diary:
Breakfast- two cups of coffee, slim fast optima bar
Snack: Fiber 1 bar
Lunch: Panera Chicken Cobb Salad
Snack #2: 1/2 slice of pepperoni pizza
Dinner: Turkey and Muenster cheese with mayo on whole wheat sliders (2)

Today I was going to work out but I had a ton of errands to do and then I made the mistake of looking up my grandmother's cancer diagnosis and spent a good hour crying. Suffice to say, today easily could have turned into a horrendous eating day but it didn't. I kept thinking I wanted fattening fast food for dinner but luckily my laziness prevented me from buying anything! So, today was not too bad except I need more fruits in my diet. Its so hard to squeeze them in without noticing ya know? I also bought the super market edition of Eat This Not That so I will be posting this week's grocery list tomorrow!

No comments: