Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today did not go as planned...plus, cardio playlist!

Weight: 163.8
Workout: 30 minute bike, 30 minute walk
Food Diary:
Breakfast: Multigrain cheerios with starwberries
Snack: 2 servings of Quakes and Crystal Light lemonade
Lunch: Lean Cuisine pasta of some sort
Snack: Baked Lays- 2 servings (shit is addictive)
Dinner: 6 Totino's pizza rolls and salad with tomato, cucumber, feta and ranch

Okay- I made the mistake of stopping at the grocery store while I was hungry for a snack so I fell off the wagon if you will. The good news is...I wanted the entire bag of chips and every pizza roll but contented myself with 2 servings of chips and 6 pizza rolls. Plus, I decided I didn't want to work out but forced myself to head to the gym and ride the bike (where I could get some reading in as well.) I'm working overtime tonight so right now before I head back, I am planning a new cardio playlist. After work, I will go walk 30 minutes.

Cardio Playlist

  • "Jerk It"- Thunderheist
  • "Boom"- Anjulie
  • "We Made You"- Eminem
  • "LoveGame"- Lady Gaga
  • "Ghetto Love"- Spinerette
  • "Public Enemy"- Mapei
  • "That's Not My Name"- The Ting Tings
  • "Make Her Say"- Kid Cudi
  • "Rock & Roll"- Eric Hutchinson
  • "Bad Things"- Jace Everett
  • "Whyyawannabringmedown"- Kelly Clarkson
  • "Show Me the Money"- Petey Pablo
  • "Step Up"- Samantha Jade
  • "Like a Boy"- Ciara
  • "Swagga Like Us"- Jay-Z & T.I.

No comments: