Friday, August 21, 2009

Delayed...8/20/2009

Weight: 163.8
Workout: Kickball game
Food Diary:
Breakfast- Multigrain Cheerios with skim milk
Snack: 1 serving of Quakes
Lunch: Lean Cuisine pasta dish
Dinner: Taco Stand- two tacos and chips with salsa and cheese dip. 3 beers.

Disappointment in myself. That is all.

Nothing makes me want to gulp down everything in sight (and out of sight for that matter) like LOSING. My kickball team was in the playoffs...but not because we were good. No, every team was invited and we lost in the first round. I am extremely competitive and hard on myself in sports. In fact, up until high school I was all about sports. Then I suddenly gave a shit what people thought, and stopped trying for fear of embarrassing myself. STUPID, I know. I'm kicking myself now. Anyway, after kickball who was I to say no to a losers feast of Mexican and Coronas. Needless to say, I work up this morning exhausted, with a hurt knee and bummed about my lack of self control. Which of course led to today...

Weight: 164.2 (again! ugh)
Workout: None (my knee and hamstring are KILLING me. I don't know what I keep doing to them but rather than go to a doctor, I just rest up and wwork out until I reinjure it. Endless cycle.)
Food Diary:
Breakfast: 1 serving of oatmeal
Lunch: Lean Cuisine Sweet and Sour Chicken (nowhere near as good as the real thing. Never buying again)
Snack: Crackers with pepperoni and munster cheese
Dinner: Hamburger helper bacon cheesburger
Desert: Screwdriver

While I was clipping coupons I came to the realization that part of my issue is using these so-called money saving coupons to purchase groceries with. Honestly, they are 95% junk food that do nothing but derail my plans and leave me unsatisfied. Next shopping trip I am sticking with the following things: Milk, strawberries, cucumbers, lettuce, yogurt, tomatoes, potatos, bananas and eggs. The staples. If I only keep these things around the house, then I can only eat those things!

No comments: