Monday, August 24, 2009

Booze does a body good...

Weight: 162.2
Workout: Walking 30 minutes
Food Diary:
Breakfast: Egg and Cheese on a bagel, hashbrowns
Snack: Crackers with cheese and pepperoni
Lunch: Chips and salsa and cheese dip with Empanadas and a salad from On the Border
Desert: Skinny Cow dipper

So apparently the obscene amount of drinking I did in Athens somehow allowed me to lose about a lb. I am not sure how this works except that the lesson I learned was the more I drink the less I weigh. Which I'm pretty sure is not correct, nor is it the lesson I should have taken away from this. Though now that I think about it, the skinniest I was in college was senior year when I drank 7 nights a week. Perhaps my initial thought was true: I cannot survive without booze. I think this makes me an alcoholic. Or pre-alcoholic. Is that possible? Is alcoholism a disease you develop or are you born with it? Is this a nature vs. nurture argument? This weight loss blog just got way to deep for me ( I desperately wanted to write "weigh too deep" but thought that was a pathetic attempt at injecting humor into a thus far humorless blog.) Also, I noticed that the day after I booze all I want is junk thus leading me to believe that in order for this to work, I would need to be drunk 24/7 so as not to eat every fast food joint in town.

No comments: