Saturday, August 29, 2009

Late Night Snacking

So, I know I skipped a day. Now I can't remember what I ate either. I promise to, if nothing else, put the food diary up every day. Here is yesterday's.

Weight: 161.0
Workout: NONE. And I don't feel bad about it- I took an AMAZING nap and cleaned my apt.
Food Diary:
Breakfast: Multigrain Cheerios with strawberries
Snack: 2 servings of Quakes
Lunch: Pasta with meat sauce
Snack 2: Cream Cheese and Jalapeno bread bowls (4 are only 200 calories so I didn't feel tooooo bad)
Dinner: Damn Totino's pizza rolls again. 3 beers, 1 mixed drink and a shot. Which led to...
4th fucking meal: McDonald's Chicken sandwich and fries.

I know I know. Don't even say it. Just to see how disgusting it was and maybe deter me from ever doing it again, here is the nutritional information for my 1 am snack attack:

Premium Crispy Chicken Club Sandwich
Calories: 630 fucking calories.
Fat: 28 g
Sodium: 1360 mg (can you live with this much salt swimming in your system?)
Carbs: 60 g
Protein: 35 grams

Medium Fries:
Calories: 380
Fat: 19g
Sodium: 270mg
Carbs: 48g
Protein: 4g

THANK GOD I DIDN'T DRINK THE DIET COKE I ORDERED WITH IT! Jeez. I feel like starving myself now!

No comments: