Monday, November 8, 2010

The Weekend of Gluttony

Friday Night was happy hour at Gordon Biersch where I had two delicious, frothy red cocktails that tasted like Raspberries and two beers. I followed that up with Crab Rangoon from my favorite chinese restaurant as well as General Tso's chicken and washed it down with another beer. Then I passed the fuck out like I was in a coma.

I got up Saturday and hit the old gym. I was later than I intended but still had a chance to see my boyfriend the gym crush. Which immediately made me regret my choice of shorts and a t and also all the food from last night because my face looked pretty damn round. I followed this up with a shower and some crackers and cheese. My friend Ashley picked me up and we headed to watch the game where I attacked cheese dip and chips like it was my last meal. I washed it down with 5 beers. Home again, nap and The League while I harrassed my brother and then filched to cheese rolls off the dinner he was making his girlfriend. Washed it down with another beer. Got dressed with clothes out of my mom's closet and headed out for mexican. I devoured more cheese dip and chips, two margaritas (texas please!) and Sal's special which is like eleventy billion calories. Then out to the bar for two more beers and home to bed.

Sunday was planned. I slept in so no work out but Falcons game, what what!?!?!?! Sideline passes which were AHMAZING. Split nachos with my friend Shannon, downed 2 beers. Then switched it up to some liquor drinks. After the game, headed out for drinks with one of the staff members of Falcons team and had pizza and beers with him. Got home, starving and ate McDonald's. I am out of control.

Clearly I was not hungry this morning because my stomach wanted to explode. I cannot imagine why.

3 comments:

...Barbie... said...

that is some quality eating and drinking. just blame it all on football season!

Berryfine said...

Actually it was the knowledge that it was the last time I would be doing it before getting back on the healthy train :(

Fruit Fly said...

Nachos .... I've been craving them for WEEKS!! Lucky ducky!