Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

In honor of Turkey Day here are all the things I am thankful for.
  • Clothing. Something has to cover the cellulite and stretch marks.
  • Uggs. They may be ugly but damn if they aren't comfy.
  • Wine. And wine glasses. And bottle openers for said wine.
  • Beer. Kegs. Pint glasses. Power Hour. Pitchers.
  • Football. Boys in tight pants playing with balls.
  • Coolers. Keeping my booze cold. Great for bets. Also decent seating when in a crunch.
  • People uglier than me. I know it's bitchy but don't even pretend like when someone less attractive than you is in the same room you don't secretly thank god for small favors.
  • Liquor. Shot glasses.
  • Bars. Somewhere everyone knows your name. Because you puked everywhere, took half your clothes off and went home with a rando.
  • Hot boys. A girl can dream.
  • Piedmont Park. I like to play with balls there.
  • My blackberry. How the hell else would I get through the day? Who would entertain you with inappropriate or blatantly obvious tweets?
  • Friends and Family. Because it's what everyone says. And someone out there probably listed me so this is really just to cover my bases.
  • Mexican food. Feels so good going down...the next morning I may weigh 5 more lbs and feel like shit but damn last night was good.
  • Other drunk people. This doesn't bear explaining.
  • Sober people. For rides home, duh.
  • Sweatpants. Ohhhh god I love sweatpants. There are even some guys who look sexy in them. Probably not any of my readers but don't fret, I don't look sexy in them either.
  • Blogs like Barstool Sports, masshole sports, bulldog in exile, fired n fabulous,imboycrazy.com, Livit, Luvit and 8 billion other blogs I read every day (perhaps I should highlight one a week....hmmmm).
  • The library. Every once in a while I need to get my dork on.
  • The internet. dear Al Gore, thanks for helping me stalk people. Love Berryfine.
  • My apartment. It's just me and my nudity whenever I hit the doorway. So delicious.
God, that's a lot of stupid, material shit to be thankful for. Your turn, what ridiculous shit are you thankful for that you're too embarrassed to say at the dinner table today? Don't worry, I won't judge.

No comments: