Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crazy, insane Sex Dream

So I am not someone who EVER remembers their dreams. In fact, I've only remembered three dreams total and two of them actually happened a day later. You can imagine how I felt when the third dream involved me giving birth. So far...it has not happened. I don't think my apartment has enough wood for me to knock on but I'm trying.

Anyway, the other night...ahem, morning, I woke up DRENCHED in sweat and tangled up in my sheets. I was panting like I had just run a half marathon. I felt loose. And relaxed but my heart was racing.

Like I had just had an orgasm.

A really fucking fantastic orgasm at that.

What I had was a damn sleepgasm. I have no idea if that is an actual word or not but I'm using it to describe the orgasm my body apparently had while it dreamt about sex I'm not having.

Strangely enough, it wasn't a dream about anybody I normally fantasize about. It wasn't about anyone I've featured on the blog. It wasn't about anyone REAL. Or if he is real, I haven't met him yet. Also strange, was that he wasn't like any guy I've dated or fantasized about or slept with. Remember when I discussed dating United Colors of Benetton style? Well, this guy definitely fit this profile.

He was tall. Dark skin, hair and eyes. Chiseled. I MEAN CHISELED. I'm an arms girl, myself but in my dream I spent an inordinate amount of time admiring his abs with my eyes, my hands and my mouth. WOW, maybe it's because I've never been with a washboard abs kind of guy but it was HOT in my dream.

The dream was vivid. I could taste the salt on his skin. I could feel the push and pull of his muscles under my fingers and his mouth as it feathered over my skin. And the smell. You know sex has a scent. I could feel the softness of the bed and the sheets. And I remember vividly how hot the sex was. The guy was insatiable which is great since I tend to be the same. There were positions I have never even imagined trying out.

So am I alone here? I keep hoping it will happen again but so far, no dice. I have no idea how it came about but I imagine I'll keep trying to find it again.

No comments: