Tuesday, December 29, 2009

So 2009 was a BUST...moving on!

Okay 2009 was a bust in terms of going from fat to fit- still fat but a little fitter I suppose. I was definitely better about fitting workouts in but other than that...NOTHING. With 26 fast approaching, I have got to get my life in order and I think the most important goal is to get my health on track. With that being said, over the next couple of days I will be coming up with my goals for 2010. If anyone has suggestions or ways to keep at it, definitely let me know!

One place to start is FITNESS magazine. They have short videos posted with motivation and ideas for how to achieve your goals so check out their website.

Also, I'm thinking I will take the FITNESS drop 10 lbs in one month challenge. It will have to start January 3rd for me though so I will keep you posted on how it goes. Unfortunately, I am in a wedding January 1st so I'm not even going to kid myself thinking I will behave New Years Eve and wedding day!

No comments: