Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sex On The Beach


For a sex blog, this blog has had a lack of sexual escapades. This is due to two things: 1. I'm not having it so writing about it is painful. It makes me all itchy and restless. 2. I was looking for something that I thought was imperative to the site. I still think it is but I can't wait forever for the damn thing to appear. So, I thought, I would write about sex on the beach. It's not just a drink you know. I've had two trysts in the sand but tonight I will just focus on the first one.


So, The First and I had been dating a little over a year when his dad invited both of us to the beach for a week vacation with his brothers. I have never gone on a family vacation with a boyfriend (in fact, to this day he is still the only one I have done this with) so I was a little nervous. I have no idea why- his dad OBVIOUSLY knew we were having sex and had no problem with us sharing a bed not only in his own home but while on vacation with the whole family. However, he challenged us on this vacation by putting The First and I on the pullout couch so that at any given time someone could walk in on us having sex. Suffice to say, there was a lot of teasing but not much sex.


After four days of this, we were understandbly cranky. I mean you can only take so much of sleeping in the same bed and seeing each other in next to nothing on the beach before one, or both of you, explodes. So that night, after a family dinner and time on the boardwalk, The First and I grabbed a blanket and went to watch the fireworks. Sounds nice and romantical, right? Well, it could have been had I not been dying to get his damn clothes off. And of course, all the families in the damn town are out on the beach watching fireworks. I don't want to be watching them, I want to be making them.


Where there is a will there is a way. I don't know a guy who is going to pass up sex when his girlfriend is like a damn bitch in heat. The First drags me down the beach, under the pier (which is just covered in families milling about now that the light show is over) and takes me against the pole (is that what you would call it?). I mean, takes me. Ravages me. I wish I felt more comfortable talking in detail about it but well, not yet. This was by far the most animalistic sex he and I ever had and it was all the better because at any moment someone would wander under the pier and see us going at it. It felt great to rid ourselves of some sexual frustration and doing it under a pier is the way to go. There was no sand in our shorts afterwards! Wait, I'm too smart for that, I was wearing a skirt with no panties. It was inevitable that I was going to get him to have sex with me!


So, tell me, have you had sex on the beach? How was it? Would you do it again?

No comments: