Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Smell Sex and Candy...



The other night I was at my friend Ashley's for dinner and I stopped to use her brother's bathroom. While in there, I happened to spot an Aqua Di Gio bottle. I don't know about you, but the smell of Aqua Di Gio makes me want to rip my clothes off and spend a naughty night
Of course, ads like this (featuring Lars Burmeister) certainly help that idea.

Another smell that really gets the juices flowing for me is Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint. My friend Allyson and I once spent thirty minutes in there just sniffing it. I could not figure out why I was so obsessed by the smell. We both ended up buying travel sizes to take with us and in the middle of the night I awoke with the answer: the shit makes me think of orgasms. Probably because it smells like MAN. It's billed as a relaxation scent by Bath and Body Works and it's truthful advertising. Think about it, when are you more relaxed than right after a bone-liquefying bout of sex? So much so, that I went and bought the spray for my sheets. Talk about getting in the mood for some solo love!

Apparently, there must be some kind of scent-sex connection- the theory of pheromones and all that. I'm okay with it and believe it wholeheartedly. I am definitely attracted to someone who smells good. I've only dated one guy who didn't use cologne- consequently the sex wasn't as good as I hoped. It makes me wonder if I've missed out on someone great simply just because he didn't smell sexual to me.

What about you? Are there any smells that get you in the mood?

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

I Got a name drop and everything!! Aqua Di Giooooooooooo!