Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shambles are Back in Style

I know Barbie just beat me to the punch (bitch) but whatever, Berryfine is back and ready to do damage. For 6 months, I've behaved (and for a stupid, omg are you fucking 15 years old reason) and it is time to get back to me.

In case you were confused, ME is that crazy bitch who drunk tweets and maybe makes bad decisions in public.

Me is that less than tactful "lady" who doesn't stand for bull shit and doesn't put her life on hold for an asshole who is going to stomp all over her heart with a total disregard for how she might feel when he does so. No, I'm not bitter. At all.

Me is the angry, disrespectful twit who stomps out of her apartment at 2 am to yell at a deaf guy for crushing cans.

Me is the girl hiding a tattoo on her foot for 2 years in creative and weird ways. Not because she is afraid of getting in trouble but because at this point it is like a fun little game.

Me is the depressed chic who is not positive and will never be positive and really wishes people would stop telling her to be more optimistic. Last I checked, no one finds my optimism endearing. They sure as shit enjoy laughing at my pessimism though. In fact, if I was happier people would hate me.

Me is a work in progress who one minute will be mature and responsible and the next will blow $100+ at a bar of money she doesn't have and then stumble home alone and strip in her doorway, leave the door open and pass out on the floor a mere foot from her bed.

And yeah I know ME IS is not an appropriate way to start a sentence but it makes a fucking point so you can get over it or stop reading now.

Whew, I feel better now.

3 comments:

AshleyRae said...

welcome back!

Unknown said...

i love pessimistic people. is that even spelled right? i feel it makes people sassy and witty and funner. again. not a word.

Mackie said...

I'm pretty sure people who post bright, optimistic quotes and happy thoughts are only making up for how craptacular their lives are. Cynicism is where it's at, pessimists are rarely disappointed and usually right. If we're ever in the same bar, you're buying the first round.