Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Operation Kick My Ass And Make Him Kiss It Day 2

Still feeling very motivated about working out. Especially since awesome sauce converse wearing idiot decided commenting and liking everything I did on facebook today was necessary. I'm also proud of day 3 of not speaking to him at all. Go me! Hey, it's the little things in life, ya know?

So I woke up this morning and did 25 minutes of Pilates. It was a tape but it is free and it got me going.

I followed this up with one egg with another egg white scrambled with some cheese and turkey.

2 hours later, I enjoyed a waffle with nutella. A special treat to reward myself for a stressful morning at work.

I followed this up with a couple of slices of turkey a few hours later. Yeah, I may need to go shopping.

Around 4 pm, I chowed down on a cup of pasta tossed in olive oil with goat cheese, 5 shrimps and peppers and onions mixed in. It was fucking delicious.

Right before hitting the gym, I nibbled on a Fiber One bar- peanut butter and chocolate chip of course.

Walked over to the gym after putting in 12 hours at work and did a cardio rotation. 20 minutes each on the treadmill, bicycle and elliptical before walking back home.

I sure would like something to cap the night off but I can't think of anything small I have around the house and payday is tomorrow. I may have to have a cup of hot green tea?

Sometimes, I scare myself with how healthy I can be. Hoping to hit the store tomorrow and pick up veggies and fruits. That will round everything out.

This was my inspiration while working out at the gym...Take it as you will.

Also, anyone ever done a cleanse? One of the trainers at my gym is strongly encouraging it and I'm considering it.

1 comment:

Fruit Fly said...

I haven't done a cleanse, but I've had friends that did. I think I'm too much of a weenie to try. That's quite the work out you did after TWELVE hours of work! Yikes, some days I'm exhausted after just 8 hours!