Monday, June 13, 2011

monday musings.

um. this blog has not been updated since march. and today i am feeling rather sassy and for sure woke up on the wrong side of the bed... so i feel that this makes for a great Monday musings. 
  • guys are fucking lazy.  the boy that i am marrying never ever ever takes the empty pack of sodas out of the fridge. typically, i don't care. it effects him and his soda consumption (he drinks coke zero, me diet coke).  yet yesterday at some point he took the last diet coke and left the empty cardboard shell in the fridge.  so this morning i reach in for my "wake up don't be a bitch" juice and BAM there is nothing.  Therefore I am a bitch today.
  • elevators. correct me if i am wrong, but those ON the elevator get off before those WAITING for it enter.  do we need to put signs outside of elevators? in my building, the answer is yes. yes we do.
  • blue tooth ear pieces never were and never will be cool.  you look like a moron with a little blue light flashing out of your ear and you look moronic for talking to yourself.  and woman in the Mercedes.... your driving still sucks - you ran a stop sign and almost t-boned me.
  • don't ever address an email to me saying "Greetings Barbie" .... you're not an alien you're a human.  Hello, Hi, Hey ... those are good options.  Greetings, yeah not so much.
  • I feel like using twitter in a passive aggressive way sometimes. this morning, i did. it had to do with the "greetings" comment.
  • why must i tell some people some things 4 million times?  listen to me. or is your life like 50 first dates and you just forget? shoot me in the face.
  • back to this man that i am going to marry.  he also thinks the counter is a trash can. newsflash: it isn't.
  • Atlanta. It is hot outside. Like air so thick you can't breathe hot. Hot weather makes me not very nice -- it is going to be a long summer.
  • I hate how some people make some things so difficult.  I will leave it at that or I will type out a novel.
  • Did you watch the Real Housewives Reunion last night?  That shit was bananas.  I could run over Gretchen and Alexis with my car and not feel bad about it.  Alexis set women back quite a bit by saying "a woman shouldn't be president" and that she "feels safer with a man running our country" ... but yet she would support her daughter if her daughter chose to run for president.  That woman is full of contradictions and bullshit.  She "waters" her marriage "like a rose garden" .... no moron you're in a controlling relationship with a dickhead husband.  Rawr.
  • The reunion was following by the NJ Housewives and they new and improved version of Amazing Grace ... new lyrics "saved a wench like me"  ... another dumb bitch showing how dumb she is on national television.
  • I do not feel like working today.  I took a lunch break.  Those things are amazing. They really break up your day.
  • Um. Wedding planning.  So, I got this "brilliant" idea for the tables during cocktail hour.  I loved it.  God on the other hand, he did not.  Therefore the picture frames I am looking for, are no where to be found. 
  • I have decided I hate pink and red nail polishes.  Or, maybe I just have not found a pink or red I like.  I do however love my putty clay looking color.
  • Atlanta. Why do you have so many jay walkers ... and why do they decide to ONLY cross busy roads by foot not in crosswalks on roads like Peachtree Rd, Buford Hwy, Pleasantdale?!  Those roads my friends are BUSY.
  • Speaking of wedding planning - the proof for our save the date just came.  Good lord those were expensive.  Everyone better ohh and ahh over it and tell me it is really cute.
  • And ... more wedding planning.  I have cut some people off the guest list who are expecting invitations.  Whoops?  That will teach you to expect something. 
  • I have the most unhealthy obsession with Etsy.  I need rehab. Or a freeze on my bank account.  STAT.
xoxo,
b

No comments: