Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm BAAACCCCKKKK

Okay, I've had several people complain because I haven't been blogging. Never fear bitches I'm back!

Back and bigger than EVER.

No really, tipping the poor glass scale in my bathroom at 180.

This weekend, I said WTF is wrong with you? Get it together girl!

So, I stopped and bought a pair of Nike Frees to motivate me to keep hitting the gym. And I signed up for a personal trainer.

Who flaked on the first day.

Which meant today I had a nice two-a-day. And shelled out 500 bucks for training sessions twice a week. Boom. My trainer, Josh for the day, was awesome. He kicked my ass despite the fact that it was a complimentary session which really impressed me. My trainer going forward is a guy named Greg who trains Josh for MMA. Apparently he works with athletes for the most part and has very few female clients. I will seriously be getting ass in shape.

This week's goal: Drink a gallon of water a day. According to Josh this will keep me hydrated and prevent my body from withholding water and aid my muscles in recovery. I wasn't able to do it today since I didn't find out until 6 pm but the rest of the week it will happen.

I've decided I will have one cheat day a week. I'm not making it a set day as you never know when something will come up but once I use it, it is GONE.

How are your fitness goals for 2011 coming along? What has you motivated these days?

AND DID YOU MISS ME?

2 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

I MISSED YOU!!! :-)

That's rad you got a trainer. I am way too wimpy to even consider that.

LB said...

dear lord, where have you been??!!! glad youre back!!!!