Friday, March 20, 2009

Kind of like Madlibs...but not...

1. My ex....back. And I'm not excited about it at all. I cringe while going out in Atlanta that I might bump into him. The last time was not so pleasant as he wouldn't leave me alone.

2. I want to.....find a job that allows me to live on a beach and pays me to booze and travel.

3. I love...margaritas. They are tangy and delicious. And I love them with chips and salsa. On a patio, in my apartment, in a bar, at a concert... I could drink them anywhere, anytime!

4. People would say that I'm ...moody. Cause I am. I want to be left the fuck alone unless I don't want to be alone and I hope that my friends know well enough to know when.

5. I don't understand... why everyone loves Tim Tebow. I hate him. He is a goody two shoes and I don't trust him. Especially in his orange and blue glory. Eww.

6. When I wake up in the morning .....I contemplate saying fuck it.

7. I lost.... some of my self respect and I'm not sure how to get it back. It's hard not to get caught in the same patterns.

8. Life is full of ups and downs....How do you finish this sentence. So enjoy the ride? I'm not a motivational speaker and this sentence annoys me.

9. My past is...pretty fucked up. I've made a lot of mistakes lately.

10. I get annoyed by... people. In general. In case you hadn't already picked up on that.

11. Parties are fun, not as fun as....sex, sex is usually pretty outstanding, drunk sex at a party would probably rank up there.

12. I wish life was not...how it currently is. But what can you do? Just keep on keepin on.

13. Dogs are...like men. Fun to have around about 50 % of the time. The other 50% of the time, you'd like to throw them off a bridge.

14. Cats are...creepy. One time I passed one and I swear it's head made a 360 degree revolution more than once. They know shit too. Anyone see that House episode where the cat predicted when people would die. DIE. I don't care of House thought it was seeking heat, that shit is creepy as fuck.

15. Tomorrow is...going to be tweentastic and I cannot wait. It's fun to behave like a 13 year old at the age of 25.

16. I have a low tolerance for... people. Enough said.

17. If I had a million dollars.... I'd create a booze island. It would be glorious. I need an entire post to dedicate to my dream

18. I'm totally terrified of...how I look in the morning. Jesus, lady, what do you do in your sleep?

19. My spouse is...nonexistent. The end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

13. Dogs are...like men. Fun to have around about 50 % of the time. The other 50% of the time, you'd like to throw them off a bridge.

I 100% agree.