Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kids these days

So, my alma mater is Brookwood High School. Grayson High School was created while I was in high school and cherry picked kids from the surrounding high schools to attend. Apparently, since then, Grayson has been seeking a rival. And my alma mater is their target. So they created this delicious video:



My hope was Brookwood would keep their mouths shut and kick their asses on the field as the reigning state champs should do. Of course, they didn't. Don't come into our school and make a video and think we'll let that shit go.


1. Which do you like better?
2. The BHS guy has a point- Grayson's cheerleader choice is busted. The one on the left was the hottest cheerleader they could find?
3. There will be a lot of fights at this game. So I'm going to attend. Of course.

No comments: