Friday, August 26, 2011

People Want to Change Me?

Someone literally said this to me the other day and I cannot stop laughing at it. The scenario: We're rolling to the bars. Everyone is all dressed up (there are 5 chicks in an SUV). I'm in the backseat with a bitch I don't know and this girl A. I must have been telling a story and cursing up a storm because A turns to me and says the following:

"I'm going to cure you of your incessant need to say Fuck."

I literally laughed in this girl's face and responded with "Fat fucking chance."

I'm sorry but there is no way on God's green Earth that you are depriving me of my favorite word that covers so many things. You need to get over it or stop talking to me.

Shortly after, she admitted the only reason she found this necessary was because now she can't stop saying it. I'm a fucking role model, y'all.

No comments: