Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Not Enough

Soooo... I've been following a few blogs now and I suddenly came to the realization that I am simply not ENOUGH. I know you think my self esteem has taken a hit but honestly, some people are deep and some people are funny. I think I can be both but it is not translating to this blog for some reason.

I think when I try to be deep I come across as whining about something. I don't like whiners. I like whining. Which is completely hypocritical. Which is something else I hate. I think I may actually hate myself if I became friend's with myself. How deep is that?

When I try to be funny, I curse too much, I laugh too loud and I try to hard. I think it is evident. Despite graduating from UGA with a degree in journalism, I don't think my strength is in writing. I believe it may be in story telling. In person, I am pretty entertaining (just ask the bachelorette party I went to last weekend).

Also, how funny is a drunk? I think if you are going to be a drunk, you can't really be deep. I mean you can but you can't because no one will listen to you and everyone will call you crazy.

I have come to the conclusion that to be a part of a blog you have to choose a hole and become that peg (which to me sounds so DIRTY but to others might sound deep). You really do have to pick one facet of yourself and stick with it. I am too indecisive. If someone reviewed my blog or even my life they would say I skip around and I can't pick a theme, a personality, a style or even a path to follow. I feel as though I should apologize for it but I feel as though I shouldn't.

I don't even know what I was trying to say with this blog. And rather than making me feel better, I think it has just depressed me. Time for a glass of wine.

No comments: